Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Temp in KL

After many days of keeping myself at home i've finally landed myself as a temp in my aunty's office here in Mont Kiara. I'll be working for a week over here before going back to Sban. I'm still not sure if coming to work over here is a good idea (since every1 kept telling me that there's tonnes of work to do over here and you have to get them done fast!) but for the last few hours - everything's been smooth for me so far. Had an outing wit N and F yesterday and they mentioned if we should continue wit our buffet at the hilton since i blew the whole thing off earlier.. Well guys, if my pay is sufficient for me to indulge then i might consider it.. But dun keep your hopes too high though :)

2 comments:

LiSa said...

dear...gud luck 4 ur job 8 KL o...hehe...

cindylsy said...

huhh.. ding-bo-dong, u dint tell me... still thought of asking u out tmr..