Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lonely Night Out

As some of you might have known, i was in 1U yesterday window shopping by myself.. Yes! BY MYSELF. Never had i thought that going shopping alone is such a dissastrous thing to do! (For those who planned to say 'You should've asked me instead' - especially those wit the name KS, pls dun.. U know i wont :(( ) Anyway, when i was there, the first shop that i wen was (no surprise) MPH. I dun know why, but, whenever i'm in a shopping complex the first thing that i would look for is usually the book shop. Something about books that fascinate me.. Hmm.. I wonder...
Well, last night was suppose to be a couple's night for my cousin sis and her bf. Unfortunately for them, i've decided to bug in as well. Who could blame me? After all, it'll be so damn boring for me to spend my whole night in the condo and and watch tv. So, before we wen to 1U we had dinner in SS2. Earlier i planned to ask one of my uni mates to come hang out. Sadly, he cant make it so all i can do was 'loaf' around 1u all alone. Ironically, wat i had in mind was 'Wat a good name this place is'. 1U=one you.
While my cousin sis and her bf was off to go Terminator, i was left (by my own will) walking around 1U browsing through each and every shop available there. Well, at first i was quite enjoying myself going through all the clothes hanging on the shelf and trying on the displayed shoes. As the time goes by, it was really getting silly for me to come and go out of each shop everytime empty handed. Coincidently, there wasn't many ppl there in 1U. So, whenever i'm in a shop all the shop assistant would follow me around. At some point, it made me look silly and i can almost feel that my face is hot wit red.
Fortunately, i was able to find a flip while i was in Zara. At first, i planned not to buy it. Well, who could've blamed me? I wouldn't wan to spend the money that i've earned for the past week on something that i might not even need ( Btw the flip that i'm wearing is not that worn out yet..). Looking at the flip flop i was intrigued to buy it and after a consulting a few opinions wit Fauz, i've finally decided to buy it. Maybe this is wat you would call guilty pleasure? Straight away after i bought the flip flop, i was working out the mathematics in my mind calculating the money that i've left for me to spend before the uni reopens.
After that, i went on to window shopping around the complex before heading to the cinema to meet up wit my cousin sis. As i was on my way, i bumped into one of my fren's classmate. At first, i couldn't quite bring myself to recognize her but at second glance i was sure that she's my fren's fren. You thought that since it's someone u (even if they dun know you but seen you in the school before they would at least give u a smile) knew they would come over and say hi or at least they would jus give u a waveor something. If you thought that then you're wrong. The only expression that i got frm her was staring at me for a few seconds before giving me the look like i'm some monster and turned away. I wanted to smile at her but seeing the way that she gave i've decided to ignore her as well and continue on my way.
The story doesn't end there. When i was at the cinema, i was standing by the escalator while waiting for my cousin sis and once again i bumped into that fren. To my surprise, she was standing hand-in-hand wit one of my secondary classmate on the escalator. It's either my ex-classmate didn't see me or he could not recognize me or maybe he thinks that i'm not worthy enuf to be his fren (which in any case i was sure he saw me..), both of them jus pass by me for the second time making their way to the ticket booth. After a few minutes, i bumped into them for the third time and like before both of them looked at me and turned away.
Seriously, is that even necessary? Call me dramatic or anything u want but dun u think that's a bit impolite? If i dun know u then at least i wouldn't have labeled it as impolite and come on we were classmate last time? Not even a 'Hi'? That's the thing about ppl.. One time they can be very good to you and the next thing u know they would jus ignore u on the streets. Just this morning, F sms-ed me saying that he saw my ex-F6 classmate but she pretended to not recognize him and looked away. This is the one thing that i dun get about frens. Would u still call urself some1 else's fren when u would ignore them? For me, i'm the kind that can be very impatient most of the time. So, when the message that i've sent was not replied i wouldn't even bother trying the next time. (So, if there's any1 out there that i've ignored ur message.. Well, u knows what happened..)..

7 comments:

LiSa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LiSa said...

KS???dear means???
hah???thn if dear msg me i no reply,dear wun msg o chat wif me again???dear dun1 me tis frens???

Ding Jun said...

no la.. it depends on who is that.. haha

LiSa said...

tats mean no matter wat dear stil fren me la???hehe...
dear...i'm happy 2 hv u as my frens...especially u r my lovely dear...hehe...=P

asiong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
asiong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
asiong said...

哇。。为什么那么多deleted的comment?哈哈