Friday, June 12, 2009

One hell of a weekend

Well, as some of you might have known, i'm currently working in my aunty's office. So far, everything's been going along smoothly (jus a few mistakes here and there.). But honestly, time really flies when you are most busy. Just a few days ago, I jus started to work over here and now it feels like it's jus yesterday that i came here.

While i was having my breakfast this morning, my aunty suddenly came over and told me that she wans me to come over for another week because there's another pitching that she needs to do. Apparently, this one is kinda big and since i've helped done a lil' research on it so hopefully there's no mistake coming out of it.

For the first time in many months, this afternoon was the first time that i laid foot on 1U since i cant rmbr how long.. Since today there's not much work to do, so, we have decided to go over to 1U to have our lunch. At first, it was decided that we go to The Gradens but then my lousy cousin sis said she wans to eat 'Vinegar Pork Leg' (or watever u call it..) and we ended up in 1U. For those of you who've never been there, you should give it a try, it's really that good. The name of the restaurant is called 'Oriental Cravings' if i'm not mistaken. It's the one next to the GAP shop. :)

1 comment:

LiSa said...

dear...so means u ll staying 8 kl another week lo?