Sunday, June 14, 2009

The 2nd Week

First thing first, ever since my semester break started the past few weeks have been the only time where i have to force myself to get out of the bed at 730 in the morning. Truth be told, the first day of working was really disastrous for me. Waking up early in the morning has been an awfully hard task for me in the first place, then, came the nerve of wondering when will i be scolded for my mistakes next and kept counting the hours till it's time to go home.


Finally, when i'm back home i did not even get a chance to sleep early and it's all thanks to my cousin brother whom i'm sharing the bed with. Not only did he not letting me sleep early at night, it was his snoring that made me wake up every three hour in the middle of the night. Well, thanks to the snoring my sleep was affected and each and every morning i felt like i dun have enough sleep at all.

1 comment:

asiong said...

吃得苦中苦,方为人上人~呵呵
加油哦!