Monday, March 2, 2009

The Vast Blue Sky

Tennis tournament was just around the corner, therefore, my classmate decided to polish my tennis skills with me. Well, i have to admit that after days and weeks of practicing i just cant quite master the techniques of tennis yet.. As one of my friend once said - u have to be an athlete to be able to play like an athlete. So, i guess i'm not an athletic kinda person as i still have a long way to go before i can finally play like an amateur player. Although i kept on telling myself that there's no way that i will be able to play well before the tournament, but, my fren kept on telling me that i'm better than the last time and with a few more practice i will be able to play well.. Unfortunately, instead of focussing on improving my skills my mind actually sways to somewhere else and for a moment i jus lied down on the floor and jus stare at the sky. Staring at the sky made me wonder wouldn't it be an nostalgic feeling to be able to be up on the sky with the clouds floating all around me and be able to see the sunset and sunrise and be away from all the hecticness and worries in my life and especially to be able to be away from this weary world. Being a loyal fan of science fiction, my fren always told me that i'm a weird person as i'm the only one in my circle of friends who reads about sci-fi and most especially interested on subjects related to dragons. The dragons somehow appeals to me as something that is powerful and extraordinary. Anyways, looking at the sky it made me reflect on the life that i'm in right now. Lately, there are choices that i'd like to take but was unable to while there were those where i've chosen but regretted choosing it in the end. Staring at the sky it also made me think that the world is so big that i'm just a little organism staying on top of its surface. So, come to think of it all the problems and worries that i have and might face in the future is small considered with all the troubles that the other part in the world might be facing..

2 comments:

asiong said...

虽然你的确是个怪人,但你是怪人之中最好,最可爱,最善解人意的怪人~哈哈
慢慢看你的书吧~@@小瓜~
啦啦啦~记得要听哥哥的话哦,多喝水,定时吃饭~乖@@

LiSa said...

dear...although u r not in 4 d final macth...but dun worry...u r owez d best player among al of us in my heart...FEDERAL....keke...dear...gambateh in next week double match ya...i ll owez support u...hehe...