Thursday, March 5, 2009

That's just me..

Have u ever had friends who asked u how come u never care about them when they're being sad or when they're in need of help? I'd like to clarify here that i'm not a heartless person. I do know how it felt when u're sad and alone and there's no one there for u, but, i'm also that kinda person that does not convey my feelings openly. Sometimes i can be real crazy and up to the hype when i'm really in the mood with the right company. Sometimes i can be real quiet and really just wan to be alone an just relax. So, some might say that i'm a weirdo but hey that's just be and there's nothing that i'm going to change about it. Also, i dun like people to be 'poh poh ma ma' 1. If u got anything to say, then, just say it. It's not like i'm going to eat u or something. U do not have to purposely go around the corner to come to the point. U can just tell me up front of what u felt and just get to the point. Sometimes, if i offended u in anyways i would really appreciate it if u tell it to my face. It's better that way cause i would never know when i've offended some1 and for those of u who knows me - i rarely apologise to any1 unless i really felt that i've done something really bad. So, hopefully every1can tolerate all these about me and not trying hard to force me to change the way that i am.. THAT'S JUST ME...

2 comments:

asiong said...

加油,有你的地方,就会带给我们欢乐,做回自己,享受自己,才是真正的自己~

yap said...

i agree with urs...i also very hate other people wan the way at we are.........
keep the style u are..:)