Friday, March 6, 2009

FINALLY!!!

Frankly speaking today has to be the happiest day of my life in these stressful months. Besides coming back home, i finally got to change my phone! Phew. The first word that actually came out of my mouth was F-I-N-A-L-L-Y. After longing for so long to change a new phone, my prayers are finally heard. I had long done surveys on all the phones that i'm interested on way back before i was going to change a new 1. Come to think of it, i can actually make a list of it and the list will just go all the way down. One of my close friends once told me that once i found one that i like i shud jus keep to it instead of comparing with other models. Unfortunately, given the circumstances i was not able to get the phone that i wanted and so all i can do is to jus keep an eye out on the phone that might actually catch my eye. And so, the long awaited day has finally arrived for me. At first i wanted the sony ericsson C902, unfortunately, it was way over my budget so i had to choose another one that actually fits my budget. And then there was W595.
The transition from Motorola E398 to W595:
DSC00017
Motorola 398
W595
Sony Ericsson W595
P/s: Other then getting a new phone, i was quite happy today when i came about the blog written by one of my uni frens. She actually described that she was very happy to have me and my other fren as her coursemate cum crazy friends.

5 comments:

asiong said...

开心就好,有空记得借我用用你的新电话哦。。。希望以后你的日子都能像2009-03-06一样开心~

LiSa said...

dear...FINALLY...FINALLY u change ur hp...lik wat u said...hehe...rmb mon muz borrow me c o...keke...dear...as long as u were happy, evthg ll juz arrange lik so gud 4 u...realy...=)

Anonymous said...

enjoy ur new phone... now i'm becoming jealous... I want new phone too!!!

cindylsy said...

i want to play with ur new phone too~~~ come out yamcha faster~~ hehe..

Anonymous said...

so nice o change hp d...quite nice look phone o...enjoy with it... wish u happy always too....