Friday, May 8, 2009

Lesson Learned

After the last few days incident, i really dun know what to do or should i say i dun know how to face my parents and my 'brother' now. I have to admit that i really did not expect them to treat me this way but heck what do u expect when your mum feels that your elder brother is her golden child right? So, i jus have to accept my own fate and get over it. For those of you who have seen the previous blog before this, well, i've deleted it. It's too selfish of me to be trashing my own family with a blog. From what i've learned today, after the half-an-hour long lecturing from my friend. I have to admit that i've been really soft on everything. Maybe it's time that i learned how to stand up for myself instead of jus relying on every1 else. Although this might take a while but hopefully i'm able to grow out of the shell that i've been hiding in all these years.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

omg...who is that friend of urs...must be a very nobel person...pls introduce him or her to me...

asiong said...

如果这个朋友可以帮到你,有困难的时候就找他帮忙,记得别收在心里,还记得我和你说过吗?我最喜欢看到你笑,别愁眉苦脸了,笑笑啦~
happy4ever~

LiSa said...

dear...r u ok?seems lik tis few days u been thru so many unhappy thgs...dear...soli 4 juz realized bout tat...dear..juz rmb u r not alone.u stil got us,ur fren...if u ned any help,u can find any1 u lik to talk 2.dun fel being alone..dun thk 2 much dear...rmb wat i told u...i love d way u smile wif me...so dear,rmb 1 thg dun worry,b happy...=) evthg ll b fine soon.lik wat u told me evtime...i dun lik dear being so unhappy eventhough u dy go back home...promise ya,ok???i'm stil waiting dear come here...we sure ll hv fun...=)