Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Honestly

Sometimes it really makes me wonder did i really did something bad that the god have to punish me with all the bad things that's ever happened in my life.. I don't recall doing anything bad or hurtful to any1 in my life (except maybe those petty stuffs..) and if i really did dun u think that i've suffered enough for it already? Life as i have seen from today is not hard. It's god damn F***ing hard and let me tell u.. It's most hard when u found out that u cant really trust the people that u've been calling family for 22 years. Yes. 22 god damn years and this is what i get.. So much for being a family huh? Seriously, what the hell did i do that i have to be treated this way? Don't i deserve to have some peace of my own? Haven't i suffered enough for this already? What i actually found out today is that your close friends is sometimes you can actually call family. I don't know about you guys out there but i'm actually real grateful that i'm able to find close friends that will always be there for me when i'm in trouble or when i'm feeling down (although they sometimes makes me feel like i'm nothing but a dumbshit... but that's ok.. I can get past that..). And here i'd like to clarify that forget about those shitty phrase that your family is better than your friends.. From what i saw-some of my family are actually worst than my friends.. So i hope whoever that came up with that phrase can eat their own words and rot in hell. OH yes.. For those of you who've been treating me bad.. YES.. YOU... You can join and rot in hell as well.. May the GOD DAMN YOU. :)

2 comments:

cindylsy said...

why lar so angry.... chill.. i coming back tonight~ see u yea~

asiong said...

别不开心了,我们都会支持你的,加油,开心点?别忘了,你是我们朋友之中的开心果@@