Monday, May 4, 2009

The Ever-So-Long Break

Who would have thought that i would be so darn boring when you're having your semester break huh? Long before the semester break every1 was so excited that they are finally getting their deserved rest at last.. Who knows it turns out that it's more than they thought. At least that's what i'm feeling now.. I have to cramped up inside my room and do a series-marathon (learned from F and N) everyday plus the occasional PS2.. Seriously, can it be any lamer? Anyway, i've been telling myself to work on that resume for my coming LI. Unfortunately for me, it's been two weeks now since my semester break started and i have not started anything yet let alone looking for the appropriate jobs.. Anyway, this reminded me that i did said that i was going to jog during this semester break to lose the excess wieght.. Guess this doesn't work out as well.. SIGH

2 comments:

cindylsy said...

wait for me.... i'm coming back on this friday~ we go jog, we go naughty.. but i cant go out often ler cz itz my study week~ n my exam schedule freak like shit! need to study!! ishhh!!!

asiong said...

看吧,你不是最闷的,你还有xinyi陪你啊,如果闷的话,去找nic?假期很快就会过去了~好好的安排时间吧,找一些会让时间过得快快的东西来做,哈哈~我现在在玩online game呢~很好玩,想玩的话,和我说声,12号我拿给你玩!嘿嘿。。
期待去sarawak玩~哈哈