Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Fulfilling CNY

I have to say this CNY happens to be the most 'FULFILLING' one for me.. When i say fulfilling i meant the food that i had throughout this CNY. Well, the angpau part was ok though i'm almost left with nothing now, but, i still had a great time this CNY. Almost from day 1 i've been eating till today.. So basically i've put on weight when i'm back in sban for one week. When ever i'm over at relatives house i'll be eating off the biscuits and the drinks. Then there was the gathering with shin they all.. That almost add up to the expenses which i can spend for the whole week back in malacca.. Today i had brunch with N and F over at royal bintang.. Finally the 3 of us can gather and have lunch together like we USED to.. I was enjoying myself during the whole course of the meal and it was really really relaxing when i'm with them.. It does feel good when you with te people u can get along with.. Hopefully we can do this more often in the future.. But N try to pick somewhere which is more cheaper next time.. My wallet is dying over here...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so bloated after the brunch... still feel very full even after I took my flight back to KT... :-D
Looking forward for da PD trip... heehee...

yap said...

hi...dun know i hv a good and same feel with ur blog about the F-R-I-E-N-D...i thk maybe it prove i also need tat kind of friend...
Anywhere,i hope u can get this type of friend because it can cut off all ur stress and moody.......
Finally,i will always be ur good and patient 'listener'when u need to.......
talk with somebody...
share with somebody...
go out with somebody...
need somebody accompany...
coz you are my "F-R-I-E-N-D"

yap said...

hi...dun know why i hv a good feel and happy after saw ur blog about the F-R-I-E-N-D.i thk its maybe proved tat i also need the friend like tat oso....:)...Anywhere..i hope u can get tis type of fren and can more relax when u feel unhappy and moody.....
Finally...i m your good listener when u need somebody accompany....:)