Thursday, February 19, 2009

One of these days..

I dun know why but i jus had a sudden knack to use 'one of these days' as the title of this post. Though as dull as it may sound, but, they actually reflect where i am at this point of my life. I know these few words is kinda big for a 22 year-old-going-to-be to say, haven even legally pass the mark yet and yet i felt like so many things have been going on as if i've lived my life for thousands of years. So many things have been going on for the past few days and i felt like i'm on a roller coaster ride without a stop button for me to push. U can say that this blog is a cry of tiredness from an undergraduate or anything u like but all i can say is that i'm beginning to feel that i'm going to lose it in my life.. Right now?? I'm still hoping that maybe one day or some day that there will be a hope that i can hang on to so that i can support myself..

No comments: