Monday, January 12, 2009

Noctiphobia

It is 720 am now and the reason i'm waking this early is avoiding the demonstration against the violence of Israelis in Palestin. According to the sources, the personnel working in the hostel would go to each apartment to inspect whether we attend the demonstration or not. Hence, i'm here in McD this early in the morning writing this blog. Apparently, when i passed by the hallway below my hostel, they had this sheets posted up against the wall. It's written there about boy-cotting stuffs that are related to Israeli. Guess wat? McD and Arsenal was in the list. Okay... I know i'm dumb but i dun see any relations between this. Anyway, jus the night before this morning i did something really awkward n it has taken years for me to overcome this.. Yes. It's my phobia against the night. Not that i have phobia against the night jus that i have issues with the darkness at night. Well, u know CNY is jus ard the corner and it's getting a bit windy over here at AK (which is a good thing rather than the non-stop hot weather that Malacca is famous for..). So wat happened was the wind was kinda strong last night and coincidently i had my window open to let the flow of the wind thru. Who knows jus as i was about getting ready to go to bed the wind slam against the window sill n it was making those creaking sounds that u would hear in those old-creaked house n it really jus gave me the creeps. So, being afraid of the night all the time that sound just scared the hell out of me n i had to wake my roomate up just to accompany me until the other roomate was in bed. It was kinda safe to know that there's some1 there for u when u really needed some1 beside u at times like this. I know it's a bit weird for stuff like this coming out from a guy but heck sometimes a guy do feel this way. All this have to thank my friend for telling me those horror stories the other day. All those horror stories jus hyped me up and it really made me more afraid of the dark even more. Well, according to the net Noctiphobia meant fear of the night but they have other symptoms which confuses me. Anyways it is the most appropriate term for me right now coz afraid of the dark is wat i am..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erm... well... it's very YOU indeed... lol!!! Tips Of The Days : 1.bring along torch light all da time