Friday, January 9, 2009

The New 09'

Before i start writing my first entry here, i have to admit that i din realize i actually had an account here way back in 2007. Before this it has always been blogging over at friendsters, but, now it seems blogspot is the latest IT spot in town. So, i guess i'll just give it a try. I have to say that it is kinda confusing at first though. Reminds me of the first time i started using Facebook. Well, we never know how it will turn out before giving it a try right? So now here i am writing a first new entry at blogspot. It's been a week since new year and a new year for new resolutions. Seriously? I never had any resolutions for any new year, but, given that i had a bad 08' last year i think maybe this year i'll get myself a new year's resolution afterall.. People often say that once we've reached a new year all our luck will change. But, so far mine doesn't seem to have changed. Maybe my luck wheel got rusty or something that's y there's no changes in it. So far there's only been going down hill for me this new year with a few problems with my family and a few struggling in my studies and juggling on my managements. So all i got to say is hopefully everything will change back to its course n the moment will be the better before CNY. Hopefully no more dramas to endure during the new year. Before i forgets i'd like to wish every1 a happy new year :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my resolution is just to accept wat life has to offer rather than expecting something... sounds cliche... but dat's how life is...

cindylsy said...

finally... ur blogspot working ad.. haha.. welcome to blogspot world..