Sunday, October 16, 2011

Convocation

Finally, convocation is still around the corner. The day when I first went to register for my degree still seemed vivid in my mind. How I've dreaded the day when finally went for my first class. Along the way, there were bumps around here and there and suffice to say, I was able to complete the offerred degree. And now, it's time for convocation. How time really flies. I knw no matter how much I say this most of you would still call me weird, but, the workings of the universe still amazes me all the time. Being a fan of fantasy-genre novels, it comes as a no surprise that I'm attracted to these things. Sometimes it still got me thinking, how did I ever got to the point in my life in the first place. Sitting here writing this blog made me think - am I deserving of this life? Even though most of the ppl said I'm so fortunate in my life nw, but, what they see if just the outer shell and not the core. As they say, the opportunity to attend a convocation is just a once in a lifetime chance. Some even went the miles so that everything is perfect in their convocation. But what really annoys me now is that - why should we pay when we graduate. It just seems so ridiculous to me cause it's not like I did not pay for the courses that I took in the uni. So the question is - why do we have to pay for the certificate that some of us have studied so hard for?! Anyway, hopefully those that are graduating soon will have the moment in their life.

2 comments:

LiSa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LiSa said...

dear dear, omg...u are 4 years older now compared to when u just stepped into utem. u turned from a cute boy to a cute man...=P yeah...finally, we are grad. life is so so so nice and fun for knowing u guys... =)

p/s: u can dun pay if u dun1...o u can throw ur cheque when u got it on their face... XD