Thursday, September 29, 2011

Space

Have u ever have the feeling that you wan some space all to yourself? Your own room, chair, table, cup, laptop and the list just goes on and on... Having the space which is yourself alone and you wouldn't have to share it with any1 nor do u have to compete with any1 as if everything is about competition..

Unfortunately there's no such thing as ur own space in reality. There's always something in ur way that hinders you to achive the things that you wan to fulfill. For me, I'm just a sinple person. I dun need to have every1 ard me and I'm capable of being alone on my own (except there are times when u can't help it and need some1 there to talk to..)

Just today my boss said to me - "Why dun you join any activities with us? U're not there for dinner and u're not there during happy hour." As it happens, the only thing that can come up with is spending time with my family. And even this is met with " Do u work on Saturdays and Sundays?" which left me speechless.

This really caught the interest in me to post a blog on this - are there any1 out there who feels that it's ur obligation to go for dinner with ur bosses and colleagues after work? Personally, I find it silly that after a day of hard work, the only thing that I want the most is to spend some quality time with my family regardless of working days or weekends.

1 comment:

LiSa said...

dear, sure u can be alone or u can spend time with ur family like what u want. no ned like ks mar. but like what i always told u, once a while will do. dun totally no then is ok dy. ignore them... =P

and u always can talk to me when u ned some or dun ned sum1 ya...7/24...=)