Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Fortnight Story

A fortnight has passed and once again, many things have happened. Managed to cover a few projects, FYP still undergoing, coping with all the dramas around me and picked up a few songs that's been isolated in my iTunes. Seems not bad for two weeks huh?

It strike me funny that whenever somebody mentioned about my blog, there's almost always comments about it but there was never comment left on the blog itself. Maybe that's because they're worried that they've become the main characters to the entries that i've written. Well, rest assured ppl. Even though i was not born with a kind heart, but, i wont go around trashing about other ppl using their real name.

I'll keep them anonymous. ;) Even saying this makes it funny cause how possible is it that no one knows what's going on when everything that i did or didn't do is broadcast-ed live?

No comments: