Friday, December 24, 2010

X'mas Eve (Minus the Lavish Dinner and Turkey)

Funny enough, even though the final year project is to be completed by next week, but, all i had managed to do was wasting my time on searching for songs, reading my never-ending novels and watching Brothers & Sisters. Tell me, who can resist the urge of not watching that series??? It's just too darn good to give it up.

I remembered when i first arrived to Mlc a few days ago, i told myself to commit a 100% on the FYP but as it turns out i feel uninspired to even start touching it more than ever. The fact that my supervisor has gone out station for a week and the pressure that was loaded on my shoulders with the revelation that i might not be able to finish the thing in time does not help at all. Not forgetting what would the panel say should i be lucky enough to come out with a prototype.

As usual, having nothing to do or should i say 'dun know how to start' i went to get myself a good afternoon nap thanks to the anxiety that's been bugging me these few nights which has left me with not-so-good-night sleep, i found myself waking up now and then to check the time. Sounds like a not-so-good sleeping habits? Why do i get the feeling that i wont be sleeping right every night and feeling nervous all the time before the final semester to my varsity years even starts?

p/s: Merry X'mas (i'll be sulking in my room fretting over what to do with my FYP...)

No comments: