Monday, November 22, 2010

Abyss of The Heart

Everyone have their moments where they fret, feel sad, got their hearts broken, get a reason for celebrations and depressed out of nothing. Just the other day i had a friend who wrote his feelings out on his blog. He went on to publish the link of that post on his social network. Although i still couldn't figure out why he did this but i'm guessing maybe he felt that some one out there should understand what it is that he's feeling.

Unfortunately for him, an act that looked so naive and harmless have turned out into a gossips among friends. Some of those readers have labeled this act as stupidity. The most irony thing in it is that names were mentioned in that post. And that my friend has made what every1 thought as the dumbest thing that any person can do. I guess the first rule when you're trying to go public, names should not be mentioned unless you have the consent by the party which you are referring to?

It always amazes me that some people can just let out how they feel to the world so easily without having a care on what that would give to them. Interactions have come to me as a way to express one's feeling to other people. Unfortunately, in my case, expressing my feelings to others seemed hard. Be it to my family or to my friend. I dun feel obligated to comfort a person when they are not feeling well. A simple act of asking if everything is ok would have taken a lot out of me.

Having said that, it's obviously i dun normally share what i feel easily. Unless i feel that it is necessary for me to explain it to you, then, i would jus twist and turn without telling you a thing. Earlier this month, I was supposed to feel good for once in my life since it's a good reason for me to celebrate. But, for no reason it has turned out as the choices that i regretted most of all. Then, i was accused as not expressing how i felt.

Hopefully every1 knows that showing my feelings is not an easy matter and that unlike most people, showing my feelings easily whenever something happens always makes me sad cause often than not, something bad happens. Writing this blog had those bad memories flooding back to my mind all over again. If only life isnt always this hard on me. Compared to the world, i feel so small..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, drama! how i miss it... u got the link to the blog? pm me...