Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Most Boring of The Days

I could not rmbr when was the last time i visited this site. Few months ago maybe? The first time back here and i have to start my entry on the topic - BORING. If only my life isn't that boring. We complained boring when we've got nothing to do. We complained when we've got too much to do and we certainly will complain we're given things that we dun like to do. Hmm.... I wonder.. Would the world be better off if we dun do anything? If my supervisor back in SCM sees this entry (which i doubt he will...), he'll definitely says to my face that we're just wasting our time if we dun do anything. I got to say during my whole course of training in SCM, i've certainly learned things that i wont ever forgets in my life - patience. But really, will patience account for anything when you're feeling bored all over your head? It wont! Stuck here in a place where it's famous for its hot weather and its boredomness (for me at least).... I cant seem to find anything to do. What's worst? I have a rental house over here and i din even have the courage to go back. Why? The place is too darn dirty and messy that it reminds me of a garbage whenever i'm there... Lord pls have mercy upon this soul!

No comments: