Monday, November 9, 2009

Post-Exam

It's finals week and it seems that there isnt enuf time for me to study... It has always been a last minute for me to study all my subject. If only i am able to rid myself of this habit and really just get myself to focus on finishing-today's work rather than leaving it for the next day. Then, there wouldnt be so less time left for me... Lately, i got the feeling that every1's excelled in their paper except me. They would kept on talking on the paper when it's already over like they wont survive even a minute without mentioning it. Just DROP it ppl! It's already passed and there's nothing more for u to do! I have been getting used to sleeping late since the finals week began and now i find myself wide awake in the wee hours of the morning... SIGH

2 comments:

pqah said...

hey..everyone doesnt have enuf time to sleep. chill maaa....only one paper left. after this, u just focus on ur LI...

asiong said...

dun worry!believe urself~
at last, u will be the best~